Getting ready for the Season of Story with Get Messy over here!
I am using a book that I made using the long stitch binding and an old hardcover. I learned this technique from @dansmoncrane through Get Messy. A note...I am teaching this locally (with her permission) later in June. If you are interested in making your own check out my workshops. Also, check out the video of my book at the end of this post to see what you can learn to make and the book I will be using for Season of Story!
BUT, the MAIN point of this bonus post is to share that Get Messy is awesome. I joined last year and it has really ramped up my making and my art community! If you want to see what it is all about for a season (a 2 month period) joining now through my affiliate link costs nothing extra for you and pays me a little.... the deets...
• When you sign up for a Get Messy Season Pass you get access only to the Get Messy Season of Story posts between June 1st - July 31st.
• Season Pass members have access to the Season of Story posts, the Get Messy private facebook group, the Get Messy forums and the discounted member shop.
• You can pay using Paypal or your debit/credit card. The payment is a one time fee and is not recurring.
• When you purchase through my link I receive a commission, but you are not charged extra nor does this affect your purchase.
• You can only purchase the pass between June 1-7
If you decide to join for the season, please use THIS link! Let me know if you have questions!